Our policies are guided by respect for clients, respondents and the community at large:
- Anonymity: Clients and respondents have the right
to anonymity. The client can be identified if the purpose of the research
is served. Information about a respondent must be reported only in ways
that do not permit the identification of that individual (or their firm)
– unless the respondent gives express permission to have their
- Consent: We will be honest about the nature of the
interview. Respondents have the right to terminate an interview and
to withhold information at will.
- Confidentiality: Information provided by, and reported
to, clients is privileged. We use the information only for the purpose
for which consent was received. Data paid for by one client will not
be provided to another without consent.
- Accountability: Clients have the right to know the
methodologies to be used for sampling, data collection and analysis.
We will specify any limits to the accuracy or validity of data.
- Web site privacy: We safeguard the privacy of Web
site visitors. When visiting our Web site, you may be asked to voluntarily
supply information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number or
organization. We will not release this personal information to any third
party without permission. Your e-mail address will be used only to send
you information that you request. We will not share e-mail addresses
or contact information without your express permission. We do not use
Carolyn Vose & Associates will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or other claim arising as a result of your use of this site.